As more pre-orders arrive on the doorsteps of intrepid Wastelanders, we’ve seen a marked increase in the amount of people sharing their Fallout creations all across the internet. Two friendly and easy to navigate hubs for conversation, Q&A, sharing your projects and hanging out with members of the F:WW community are the unofficial Facebook Group and the official Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Modiphius Forums.
While the number of active players increases, so to does the demand for more products and miniatures that represent the factions and characters that we all know and love from across the Fallout series long history. Luckily, Modiphius have us covered in that regard, with a huge amount of Resin Miniatures resting on the horizon covering everything from Fallout 1 to Fallout 4. The following is a list of miniatures which have visible renders and/or have been confirmed by way of the Modiphius development blog.
Everyone likes a good list.
[Click the image at the bottom to view the entire picture]
- Enclave Hellfire armor with Flamer
- Enclave Hellfire armor with Heavy Incinerator
- Enclave Advanced power armor Mk II (Fallout 3)
- Enclave Tesla power armor Mk II (Fallout 3)
- Enclave Officer with Plasma Pistol – Female (Fallout 3)
- Enclave Officer with Plasma Rifle – Female (Fallout 3)
- Enclave Scientist in Hazmat Suit with Laser Pistol (Fallout 3)
- Frank Horrigan in Custom Power Armour powered by Microfusion Reactor and armed with a Hardened Composite Blade and Arm Mounted Plasma Cannon.
- The Mysterious Stranger wearing a Fedora and Trench Coat, armed with signature .44 Magnum.
- Sole Survivor in X-01 Power Armour with Modified Laser Rifle and accompanied by Dog Meat in Armour.
- T-51 Power Armour with modified Laser Rifle (Fallout 4)
- T-45 Power Armour with modified Laser Rifle (Fallout 3)
- T-45 Power Armour with Minigun (Fallout 4)
- T-51 Power Armour with Flamer (Fallout 4)
- T-51 Power Armour with Shishkebab (Fallout 4)
- T-45 Power Armour with Super Sledge (Fallout 4)
- Raider Power Armour with dual Assault Rifles (Fallout 4)
- Power Armour Rack
- Super Mutant Overlord with Gatling Laser (Fallout 4)
- Fist – Super Mutant with Modified Minigun (Fallout 4)
- Strong – Super Mutant with Super Sledge (Fallout 4)
- Nick Valentine with Pipe Revolver Pistol (Fallout 4)
- John Hancock (Fallout 4)
- Vault Dwellers armed with 10mm Pistol (Fallout 4)
- Vault Security armed with Security Armour, Combat Shotguns and Batons (Fallout 4)
- Elder Arthur Maxson with Laser Rifle (Fallout 4)
- Lancer Captain Kells with Laser Rifle (Fallout 4)
- Glowing One Ghouls (Fallout 4)
- Bloated Glowing One Ghouls (Fallout 4)
- Molerats (Fallout 4)
- Ack-Ack with Minigun (Fallout 4)
- Avery with Combat Shotgun (Fallout 4)
- Sinjin with Modified Pipe Pistol (Fallout 4)
- The Mechanist with Mr. Handy buzz blade (Fallout 4)
- Reilly 10mm Sub-Machine Gun (Reilly’s Rangers – Fallout 3)
- Mirelurk (Fallout 4)
- Mirelurk Queen (Fallout 4)
- Resin Scrap Barricades (Fallout 4)
- Resin Military Barricades (Fallout 4)
- Crashed Vertibird (Fallout 4)
- Resin Shelves (Fallout 4)
- Resin Scenic Objective Markers (Fallout 4)
- The Master / Richard Moreau / Richard Grey (Fallout 1)
All in all, there’s plenty of lovely stuff on the way, but for now we must wait. And waiting is the hardest part.
[Full Disclosure – I hold a writers agreement with Modiphius, but I stand to gain nothing from directing readers towards the Official Modiphius Forums. This info-blog is a fan-project that remains independent of Modiphius.]
That’s all for now, thanks for reading.